It so happens that for my 100th post, I get my first blog award!
Thank you Ayush, for nominating me 🙂 (He’s a really good blogger for such a young chap, do check him out!)
My nominees for this award are-
- My Random Ramblings…
- Rationalising the Universe (because of the various different topics you talk about within physics. One of my favorite blogs).
- Shivangini Tyagi
- CHOMP! SLURRP! BURP! (Your one stop guide to any and every kind of food in Delhi!)
- Being ME!
And here are 7 things about myself..
- I am an introvert.
- I’m into public speaking. I have been doing it for the last 3 years and I absolutely love it!
- I can read Harry Potter over and over and over and over again.
- I don’t show emotions and express myself very easily. I only hope that the people I love know that I love them…
- I have a ridiculously short-attention span. So if anything can hold me for more than 20 minutes, it’s amazing. Period.
- I am a huge sports buff. The only sports I haven’t played till now, ever, are baseball, rugby (which I never want to play), lacrosse and all of the winter sports (which I will play sooner or later).
- I crack the most amazing jokes. Seriously. For some reason, my friends and family do not find them funny (I find them funny for this), but you have GOT TO live in my mind for 1 day. You will agree with me then. I’m hilarious 😉